Business Analysis, Execuitve/ Senior Executive (Insurance experience prefer)
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834574
- Maintain the momentum of the SFDC initiative and re-launch to imbed the system and its usage within the divisions and teams in HK
- Work with IT to help oversee the roll-out and tools/projectsfor HK
- Provide support to divisions and champions to set up reporting and dashboards
- Be the first point of escalation for system troubleshooting/ data stewardship
- Provide monthly reports and ad hoc training for business needs
- Provide support to Director to identify and develop new business opportunities for new prospects/ penetration/ cross selling
- Analyze pipeline data to identify buying trends/ opportunities
- Research industry sectors and assist with tender submission and proposals
- Attend client prospect/ insurer new business meetings with senior leader
- Support marketing collateral; events planning and liaise with oversea office to ensure a full suite of marketing collateral is updated and available
- University graduate with 3 years’ work experience, ideally in an international insurer/ broker
- Strong IT and Technology knowledge
- Ability to analyze data to present themes and trends
- Customer service oriented
- Knowledge of HK insurance market developments
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, excellent written and verbal communication skills
Candidate with more relevant experience may consider for Managerial role.
Interested parties should send their CVs with expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purposes and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. The personal data collected will be destroyed after three months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
About Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) Asia is a market leader in insurance & reinsurance broking, risk consultancy and employee benefits services.
Our operations in Asia date back to 1836. Today, JLT Asia is one of the most experienced brokers in Asia, with over 1,700 staff in 13 major territories - China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
We are a member of the Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group, one of the world’s leading providers of insurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. JLT’s client proposition is built upon its deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. JLT is quoted on the London Stock Exchange and owns offices in 41 territories with more than 9,500 employees. Supported by the JLT International Network, it offers risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.