The Hamburg Süd group today ranks among the major providers of worldwide ocean transportation and individual, one-source logistics solutions tailored to customer needs. The Hong Kong office, being the regional office in Asia Pacific, is now inviting high caliber individuals to join us:
Business Analysis Specialist (Ref: TR2016-29)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917947
Employer Ref. TR2016-29
Trade Department – Hong Kong
Report to: Regional Sales Coordination and Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific
- Weekly reporting of commercial data to HSDG Trade Management & Commercials, including the head office in Hamburg Germany
- Maintaining, coordinating & specifying in-house regular reports & procedures to keep high level of data quality , consistency, scalability, sustainability & efficiency
- Leading and Assisting for Data-warehouse & Business Intelligent tools development, to cover Region Asia Pacific & companywide business requirements
- Producing and distributing commercial statistics (Dataliners, SCFI, Seabury etc)
- Preparing presentation materials & guides, assisting commercial steering
- Providing timely support for adhoc reports / tools for commercial team as requested
- Carrying out adhoc research / projects as required
- University graduate
- Minimum 3 years in commercial reporting positions
- Exposure to shipping industry will be an advantage.
- Analytical, detail minded, thorough and enthusiastic about the profession
- Proficiency in MS office and Data Bases, preferably with Business Intelligence knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct presentation in front of senior management
- High level of flexibility
- General knowledge about the shipping industry is a plus
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Please apply with full resume in PDF format with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.