Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wheelock and Company limited, a listed property group headquartered in Hong Kong. The principal activities of Wheelock Properties include property development, property sales and marketing, as well as management of certain assets under the Wheelock and Wharf portfolios.
At Wheelock Properties, we adhere to three core pillars: design and product excellence, environmental sustainability, and high quality living and work space.We believe in a customer-centric approach, continuous learning and improvement, and supporting the community.We recruit people who seek the same ethos and together, we create award-winning commercial and residential environments.
A unique professional opportunity is now opened for a qualified candidate / high caliber individual to join us.
Business Analyst (Property)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781777
- Conduct market research and in-depth analysis on the developments of Hong Kong property markets
- Propose and review ideas and scenarios
- Keep abreast and update record of market information and trends
- Maintain the Company’s property-related operational databases
- Monitor policy changes in relevant markets
- Work closely with sales team to monitor planned sales, turnover and profitability
- Degree or above in Real Estate Finance/ Accounting/ Economics or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of solid experience in property sales planning, market research, data mining and analysis, of which at least 2 years at supervisory level
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and numerical sense
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent in MS Office especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
Please submit your application in full details by clicking Here .
For further information on Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited, please visit our website: www.wheelockpropertieshk.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wheelock & Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.