Are you passionate to Pizza?
Eager to be part of the PizzaExpress' family?
PizzaExpress is global western-casual restaurant group specialising in fresh handcrafted pizzas, and providing everyone in the world a happier place by our beautiful pizzas. We have over 50 years of experience with more than 450 restaurants across the United Kingdom, and over 100 restaurants overseas in Europe, Asia, Mainland China, and the Middle East. To support an ambitious expansion program that will see us double in size over the next few years (in Asia Pacific to start), we have strategically chosen Hong Kong to be our new hub for International growth. As a result, our growth has created exciting opportunities for ambitious, worldly and driven individuals to join our winning team and help shape the future for our PizzaExpress family.
Job Application Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831324
Employer Ref. BA_20161017_JDB
Reporting to the Finance Director, this position is a critical role to support our expansion plans and drive our efficiency initiatives. You will work in an exciting but friendly working environment. We are a young and energetic team, and we accept new and bright ideas.
We are not just looking for a staff or employee, but a member that is greatly involved in the group’s strategic development process.
- Develop and improve current reporting systems; to be responsible for financial planning and analysis covering periodic reports (Annual Operation Budget, 5 year plan etc) and other reports on ad-hoc basis;
- To be responsible for initiating and implementing various analysis over the company’s operation, primarily focusing on P/L analysis and food and beverage cost control;
- Plan and develop tools or system effective cost control, for instance labour efficiency reports, food cost analysis report etc;
- Involved in various projects that covering a wide variety of finance and commercial areas.
- University Graduate of any discipline, preferably in Accountancy or Management Science or Statistic;
- 2 to 3 years of financial planning and analysis experience with a key food and beverage/retail/fmcg company;
- Advanced Excel skills, VBA and SQL programming knowledge and / or other analysis tool;
- Access database knowledge preferred but not a must;
- Able to translate data and analysis into meaningful business insights;
- Skillful in business partnership and preparing ad hoc analyses for management decision making
- Good command of written and spoken English and good presentation skills, Mandarin and advantage;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Business Analyst;
- Working location: Wong Chuk Hang (Free shuttle bus service is available to pick up and drop off at Causeway Bay)
We offer 5 days work week, competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits to right candidates. If this sounds like the role for you, you are welcome to be part of the PizzaExpress family!
Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking the below orange <APPLY NOW> botton.
For more information about our job openings, please visit PizzaExpress Career Website. http://pizzaexpress.com.hk/careers/
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
PizzaExpress (Hong Kong) Limited is an equal opportunities employer.