Captiare is a specialist search firm focusing on Banking, Finance, Technologies and Commerce recruitment for Asia Pacific region.
Our clients range across industries from the world's largest financial services institutions and blue-chips companies to medium-sized businesses and even the entrepreneurial start-ups. Our consultants possess a unique blend of professional search experiences and industry expertise.
Business Analyst (35K)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831467
Our client is a Start-up financial software firm. To support its rapid business expansion in Asia, they are looking to recruit Business Analyst in Hong Kong.
- In this role you will be working with the executive team on financial and corporate transactions that will include, but are not limited to capital raises, mergers acquisitions, joint-ventures and various other types of business partnerships or capital structures the Company may consider. Specifically, you will be responsible for preparing due diligence, financial models, business cases, proposals, investor communications, valuation analysis, and assisting with the transaction process among other things
- You will also be responsible for evaluating capital expenditure proposals, conducting investment proposal appraisals, review of complex financial models (prepare, analyse and explain historical and projected financial information), and other tasks that you may be assigned from time to time
- Your will support the IT and operations teams with project management, research and analysis, report generation, as well as sales and product support. You will also work on independent and collaborative projects with our clients (investment banking side and private banking side)
- You will get hands on experience with a financial technology company that works with tier-1 banks across multiple segments
- Participate in the "full cycle" of transactional execution including preparing marketing pitches, reviewing and formulating financial analysis, preparing and presenting internal committee memoranda and client presentations
- Have a working knowledge of the relevant industry sectors and our product and service offerings.
- You will be expected to develop expertise in the quantitative and analytical practices used to develop strategic, capital structure and valuation recommendations
- Perform research and analysis for market and product growth globally
- Prepare business cases and presentations for investors and other stakeholders
- Update financial models based on research, projections, current business and other factors
- Undergraduate Degree, preferably an MBA or Master in Finance
- Minimum 2 years work experience, preferably in investment banking, finance, venture capital, private equity
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to challenge / improve existing views and assumptions
- Independent, mature and well-organized
- Creative, self-motivated and displaying initiative
- General understanding of SaaS / Cloud based applications
- Willing to learn about distributed / multi-tenant complex infrastructure
- Ability to quickly grasp IT technical concepts
- Mac and MS Office for Mac proficient, Keynote experience a major plus
** Shortlisted candidates will be notified to the contacts provided **
Interested applicants please send your resume with full career history and relevant references (in Word format) together with present and expected salary tousor apply online.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.