DB Results Limited
DB Results is an independent Consulting organisation from Australia with an outstanding reputation for quality and customer service. Due to continued success, they are now hiring talented consultants for our Asia operation in Hong Kong.
DB Results has established itself as a key delivery partner in the Retail , Financial , Telco and Utilities services sectors . If you are an articulate, engaging and confident person with relevant experience in Project Management and Enterprise Application Consulting, we would like to hear from you.
Please visit our website www.dbresults.com.hk and if you want become part of our success story, please forward your resume , cover letter and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834898
Exciting and challenging opportunities in consulting world for experienced Business Analysts. We have multiple positions for experienced Business Analysts who are looking to develop their career in a highly professional environment with a fast growing and reputable consultancy in Hong Kong with head office in Australia.
The Business Analyst will work in a team acting as the liaison across business stakeholders and IT on a variety of projects for our clients in the Retail and Financial Services Industries. This position is responsible for providing support to a Project Manager in delivering day-to-day requirements collection, analysis, and communication of business requirements in order to satisfy the client’s needs during our service engagement in application solution delivery.
- Functional Consulting on projects across different industries,
- Requirements gathering and analysis,
- Process mapping
- Development of quality / test plans,
- Project administration / coordination, and
- Stakeholder management
Competencies and Experience Required
- Previous Business Analysis experience on enterprise projects,
- Ability to develop business requirement specifications and user acceptance test cases,
- Process design and mapping skills,
- Change management and Project coordination exposure,
- Previous consulting experience related to Retail or Financial Services highly desired,
- In-depth knowledge of business operations, requirement processing, business modeling concepts and software development life cycle,
- Outstanding communication and customer services skills,
- Formal tertiary qualifications in IT or Business,
- Fluency in English and Cantonese,
- Must be a strong team player.