Weave Services Limited
Weave Services Limited is a Demand & Supply planning consulting firm. Our unique business model aims to deliver lean and responsive supply chains through 3 sets of supply chain services: Consulting Services, Outsourcing services and Capability building services.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004904760
You are the powerhouse of the team. You have a natural affinity for analysis and can crack complex data structures. You will work as part of a team of 2-3 members, supporting or co-leading a workstream.
- Has full ownership of the business model from structuring the logic of the model, collecting data and cleansing/normalizing data
- Conducts interviews with key stakeholders and run qualitative analysis
- Maps out advanced process flows of information, goods and IT tools often in cross-functional environments
- Develops advanced analysis and share insights through clear presentation
- Develops management consulting reports and share findings with clients
- Works closely with your workstream lead, contribute to problem solving and solution development
- Conducts research as part of client work and/or for the development of internal knowledge in the firm
- University graduate preferably in Supply Chain / Operations Research / Statistics / Operation Management / Business Management
- At least 1-2 years relevant work experience as a business analyst
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Strong analytic and financial model building skills
- Good understanding of logistics, manufacturing process, forecast planning and supply chain management
- Good team player and proactive contributor
- Advanced Excel, VBA, MS Access and PowerPoint skills
- Able to work under pressure and willing to take on new challenges
- Fluent in English and Chinese-Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Willing to travel (~60%)
We offer a 5-day working week, a competitive remuneration package and generous fringe benefits. Excellent on-the-job training and development will also be provided. To apply, please send your full resume, including current and expected salary, to the Human Capital Management.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All information will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment purposes only.