jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915646
Employer Ref. 3735470/001
- Leading retail corporate
- Fast expansion projects
- Challenging tasks on data management
Our client is a leading worldwide retail corporate company in Hong Kong, and is now sourcing candidates to drive business process enhancement and system transformation/ re-engineering & implementation regarding its regional systems. Expecting suitable candidates to assist in its data management and system support.
- Perform data maintenance and enhancement
- Work closely with various types of parties, like internal and external
- Perform analysis, evaluation on the process, planning for system deployment
- Conduct user requirement gathering, documentation, specification
- Translate the user requirement into IT language
- Provide UAT and training to the end-users upon deployment
- Perform analytical tasks, in terms of trouble-shooting, and other supporting activities
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- 2 years+ solid experience in business analysis, process improvement and data management projects
- Experienced in Master Data Management and System Support
- Experienced in working with external parties
- Candidates with strong analytical skills and proactive attitude is preferable
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right caliber.This will be a great opportunity for you to further advance your career!
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eunice Yuen on +852 2848 9544.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk