jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919663
Employer Ref. #14100
- HK Listed Company
- Large-scale projects
- Stable working environment
- To understand the core messages required for a given change program and subsequently to articulate and deliver clear messages for business users and stakeholders.
- To analyse user activity data by analytic skills to formulate an appropriate strategy in delivering change management strategic plan including the communication in two-ways and visual.
- To manage change management materials and communication collaterals production including communication writing in email, newsletter, quick reference guide, tips and tricks, FAQ and relevant materials like multi-media, graphics, video…etc. where self-developed in-house, or produced by external service providers with your management.
- To plan, setup and manage resources to maintain the quality of the deliverables including relevant equipment and tools.
- Strategize communication activities, tools and events to manage users' usage expectations.
- This role is very "hands on" and required candidate to multi-task. Candidate needs to demonstrate a can-do attitude to ensure change impact is managed for our business users.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience as a Change Management/Business analyst or equivalent with exceptional stakeholder engagement skills, presentation skills, organization skills and a strong attention to detail;
- A recognised degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines with proficient IT skills;
- Experience in Microsoft Office software such as Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, , Skype, Lync, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Windows 7 & 10, Apple iOS, Mac OS, Android and VOIP phones will be highly regarded;
- Positive thinking, good working and learning attitude;
- Good presentation, documentation and report writing skills in English and Chinese;
- Good spoken in English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" or contact KeAnn Chan at +852 2833 4198 for a confidential conversation.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.