jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919862
Employer Ref. 5493508/001
The company is the market leader in the luxury retail industry. They are now looking for a Business Analyst to join their team to help manage the company's further expansion plans. The Business Analyst will report directly to the FP&A Manager.
- Perform month end closing activities through SAP and to address technical issues accordingly
- Prepare monthly management report, P&L, and variance analysis
- Develop, analyse, and interpret statistical and accounting information and results of operations to senior management
- Conduct budget, forecast for the APAC region
- Support in power point slides preparation for management review
- Perform ad hoc task assigned by the senior management level
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or similar discipline
- Two years' relevant experience in MNCs is preferred; background of retail industry is an advantage
- A highly motivated self-starter with the ability to manage concurrent assignments and function in time-sensitive situations
- Team player and able to work independently
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
About the organisation:
Successful candidate will receive attractive package and good career path.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.