Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Business Analyst (Dynamics AX)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919977
Employer Ref. 91M0079518
Our client, a multinational professional services enterprise headquartered in US which provides engineering, design, planning, project management services for all aspects of the built environment. They are looking for Business Analyst.
- Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with a standard automated solutions;
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating procedures that are cost effective;
- Configures system settings and options such as plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing;
- Creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements;
- Design, implementation, and ongoing management of systems that deliver against strict requirements for functionality, scalability, performance, and reliability;
- Define the process, procedure to manage all pre-production and production environments;
- Work with multiple in-house IT Configuration teams enterprise-wide to assist in new architectural needs and optimize existing environments to improve workflow and productivity.
- Working with senior management, develop and integrate strategic business solutions;
- Degree in computer science, information technology or a related discipline;
- 5 years of experience in Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or Equivalent scope ERP system;
- Strong understanding of development workflow and process.
- Strong understanding of quality assurance methodologies, workflow, and processes.
- Deep understanding of database management, database server clustering and database instance management.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for job applications.