EPAM Systems (Hong Kong) Limited
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM employs over 18,000 IT professionals and serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning Central and Eastern European global delivery platform and its locations in 25 countries across 4 continents. In 2013, EPAM was ranked by Forbes as #6 among America's 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #2 on the list of America's Best Small Companies: 20 Fast-Growing Tech Stars.
EPAM Systems recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We are currently seeking a talented Business Analyst. The Business Analyst will work together with Development project team for Fixed Odds Wagering System project, and be responsible to capture business requirements from the Back office stakeholders, translate them into specifications, and work closely with the Development project team to deliver the IT solution for the business.
Business Analyst (Mandarin speaking)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992183
Our ideal candidate is who has product knowledge / working experience in Fixed Odds/Gambling domain, has project experience with Agile Delivery Model, and familiar with Frontend development.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related majors.
- 2 + years BA can understand well R&R of BA
- Able to involve in Project coordination between Business & IT
- Good English skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to follow and understand a defined software development process.
- Able to learn and systematize business knowledge.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and deliver working results.
- Able to self-manage, work without supervision.
- Able to participate in phone conferences; be interviewed, be involved in customer workshops and presentations.
- Local Cantonese speaking candidate with good English skills.
- Communicate with business users/stakeholders to understand, collect, analyze and articulate the business requirements.
- Work closely with the Development project team to ensure requirements are fully understood.
- Maintain timely communications with business stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle to ensure requirements are aligned with business needs.
- Read and understand project documentation, create high-quality analysis and requirement documentation.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English) referring to the position to Hong Kong by clicking "Apply Now".
EPAM SYSTEMS HONG KONG OFFICE:
17/F, The Wellington, 184 – 198 Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.