EPAM Systems (Hong Kong) Limited
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM employs over 18,000 IT professionals and serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning Central and Eastern European global delivery platform and its locations in 25 countries across 4 continents. In 2013, EPAM was ranked by Forbes as #6 among America's 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #2 on the list of America's Best Small Companies: 20 Fast-Growing Tech Stars.
EPAM Systems recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We are currently seeking a talented Business Analyst. Our idea candidate is a digitally-native, creative, and energized web analyst who can assist on HKEX’s website revamp project and other digital initiatives.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992186
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related discipline
- Experience in Bootstrap / RESTFul Design / Responsive layout development
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Accessibility Standard (WCAG2.0)
- Hands on experience in Content Management System, experience in Sitecore and Sharepoint would be an advantage
- Excellent English and Cantonese
- Work as part of a cross-functional and multi-disciplinary team focused on delivery key Digital Communications initiatives
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in project work streams
- Assist on User Acceptance Testing
- Monitor projects, provide insights an ideas for improvement
- Collect and analyze user requirements and prepare functional documentation
- Provide training and support to internal departments
- Assist in ad hoc programming development projects
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English) referring to the position to Hong Kong by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.