PCCW Global is the international operating division of HKT, Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider, which is majority-owned by PCCW Limited. Covering more than 3,000 cities and 140 countries, the PCCW Global network supports a portfolio of integrated global communications solutions which include Ethernet, IP, fiber and satellite transmission solutions, international voice and VoIPX services, managed network & security services and our expanding “as-a-service” solutions including OTT video and Unified Communications.
PCCW Global is headquartered in Hong Kong, and maintains regional centers in Belgium, China, France, Greece, Japan, Korea, Singapore, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States of America. To learn more about PCCW Global, please visit www.pccwglobal.com.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997247
Employer Ref. CAV701519602-001
The incumbent will be responsible for collection, definition and analyst of user/business requirements, and document specific business issues at a system/application level. The person will describe the structures and behaviors of applications/systems by translating user behavior into media structure and elements; producing workflow diagrams, user scenarios, flowcharts and storyboards. Main duties include:
- Collaborate with IT and back office departments to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between requirements and practical project considerations
- Develop, review, and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to a proposed solution
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend optimal Business process, System functionality and behavior
- Ad hoc activities as assigned by Management from time to time;
- Bachelor degree in Computing, Information Technology, Business Administrations or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in user requirement collection, business analysis and project management
- Ability to represent requirements information in graphical forms, and to produce business object models, conceptual data models, process models
- Familiar with software development life cycle, UML and IT documentation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users, managers, and members of the IT team in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience in Telco industry is an advantage
- Knowledge in SOA/BPM/ESB is an advantage
- Knowledge in data warehousing, dimensional modeling concepts and BI Tools is an advantage
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Please apply with full resume, available date, present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now". Resumes without current and expected salary will NOT be considered.
* Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website.
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.