ICO Group (揚科集團) is found in 1992 in Hong Kong and listed in Hong Kong Stock Exchange with stock code 1460. We are an innovative organization that focuses on providing high-valued Information Technology (IT) solutions and services to multi-national firms, financial institutions, Hong Kong government, etc.
We are NOT a recruitment agency! We build IT systems for Hong Kong – in the past, present and future!!
Business Analyst (AML Workflow & Transaction Monitoring Project)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998920
- User requirements gathering and analysis, feasibility study
- Proposing business solutions on business requirements with appropriate technologies
- Communicating and coordinating between business users and development teams
- Producing functional specification
- Analyzing requirement from compliance institutions or users on risk management and operation workflow
- Coordinating User Acceptance Test
- Providing assistance and support in daily operation
- Facilitate requirement discussion, compile requirement specification, support SIT, coordinate and support UAT
- University graduate with more than 1 years Business Analysis or Application Development
- Experienced in banking environment, or AML transaction monitoring, or design of workflow in a multi-department banking environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, with strong analytical mind
- Experience in AML (Anti-Money Laundry) compliance or business operation on workflow products is preferred
- Experience with SAS(AML) solution and its data model is preferred
- Experience with Pega Workflow implementation a plus
- Knowledge in Hyperion, Datastage, DB2 or AIX is preferred
If you have the energy and qualifications to add to our velocity, please send your CV with your availability, expected salaries to us. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
(All personal data will be kept in the strictest confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only. All applicants maybe considered for other suitable positions in ICO Limited. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed.)