Wheelock and Company Limited (HKSE: 00020) is a listed property company, headquartered in Hong Kong, which focuses on the strategic areas of real estate, mall development, retail management and infrastructure. Building on a commercial legacy that dates back to 1857 when the company was founded in Shanghai, the Group is, today, an active company that is committed to investing in the long term to generate strong and steady return for shareholders. Wheelock Group now operates in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Singapore.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999681
Employer Ref. JB_BA_WH
- Manage and integrate data from multiple platforms, analyze and identify actionable solution
- Develop, refine and review data management and analytics procedures, systems, workflows and other best practices
- Propose and review ideas and scenarios identified from data analysis and process reviews
- Provide insights and recommendations based on data analytics to facilitate business needs and decision making
- Keep abreast and update record of market information and trends
- Maintain and conduct periodic or ad hoc health check of the Company’s property-related operational databases, monitor data integrity and manage risk
- Degree or above in Finance/Economics/Actuarial Science or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of solid experience in property or retail sales planning, market research or statistical modeling
- Extensive experience with research, data processing, data mining and analysis, of which at least 2 years at supervisory level
- Proficiency in conceptualizing and developing prospecting methodologies in data analysis and process reviews
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and numerical sense
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent in MS Office especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Have experience in business intelligent tools or analytic software e.g. Qlikview, Tableau etc.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
We work 5 days per week.
For further information of The Wheelock Group, please visit our website: www.wheelockcompany.com