The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority welcomes exceptional talent with a passion to realise the vision and mission of making the West Kowloon Cultural District a prime local and international destination for arts, culture and entertainment.
We are currently recruiting the following position to join the Authority.
Business Analyst (Ref: 16207)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146280
Employer Ref. 16207
You will be responsible for:
- assisting the Head, Finance Operation in the implementation of various billing systems and coming integration with ERP system;
- assisting the development of the future operation workflow and procedures for the Authority;
- preparing monthly reports with variance analysis to highlight exceptions for management decision;
- supporting the budget preparation and the update of the forecast;
- supporting annual audit, preparing supporting schedules and handling audit issue; and
- supporting other ad hoc duties as required.
- possess a recognised university degree in finance, accounting or equivalent;
- have a membership of the HKICPA or equivalent;
- have at least 5 years of experience in finance, auditing or accounting, preferably gained in a multinational / large organisation;
- have good communication, people management and interpersonal skills;
- have good computer skills in using financial / accounting applications and computerised accounting systems; and
- be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please submit your application along with your CV on or before 31 March 2017 via online application or by mail quoting the reference number, name of the position, expected salary and your availability to:
Ms Agnes Chan
West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
Units 608-613, Level 6, Core C, Cyberport 3,
100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from 31 March 2017 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
http://www.westkowloon.hk or contact
Ms Agnes Chan at 2200-0013