Business Analyst, 6 months and rolling $45-80K
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919103
Employer Ref. SKHSBA008
Our client is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organizations.
This is a "Business" business analyst role. As a Business Analyst, you will report into a Project Manager, responsible for the following:-
- Work with leaders and Business managers to help in the various phases to help develop business requirements and solutions.
- Business Process mapping
- Use and apply business analysis skills and techniques to develop solutions to help meet the requirements of the business.
- Deliver quality assurance and high quality business requirements
- Ensure customer needs are reflected into requirements definition
- Gap Analysis
- Initiate change management/process engineering/enhancement
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 5 to 7 years of experience in operation or business analysis;
- Must come from banking or financial background
- Project planning, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Initiative, self-driven, good inter-personal skill, negotiating and influencing skills
- Good communication and writing skills in English and Chinese
- Immediate availability
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search