Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 45 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
We are looking for bright, energetic and highly motivated individuals to join and grow with the company.
Business Analyst (ERP & Finance System), APAC
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836077
Ralph Lauren Asia Pacific Limited is seeking to appoint a Business Analyst (ERP & Finance System) at our Regional Headquarters in Hong Kong. This position will identify, analyze and support the implementation of enhancements and changes to the IT solutions, and provide day to day IT support to the business users for the Asia Region on the IT solutions for Finance & Supply Chain.
In brief, this position will:
- Establish an effective application support service. This will involve liaising with external suppliers; Hong Kong & US based support groups.
- Follow-up daily on the Work Orders and Change Requests from users via the Magic System and ensure that the process is compliant with SOX standards.
- Interpret and translate the business requirements into highly specified project briefs and functional designs.
- Understand the system solution of AX 4.0 and how the business requirement is being implemented.
- Provide system level support for AX 4.0.
- Work with users to confirm scope, identify & document business requirements.
- Coordinate integration testing, development of complete & accurate UAT & end to end test scripts, including production of tests plans & working with users & IT to identify test criteria, test conditions & test data.
- Identify options for potential solutions & assessing them for both technical & business suitability.
- Propose solutions to the business users.
- Work closely with service providers on Microsoft/AX plus a variety of key users to ensure technical compatibility & user satisfaction.
- Oversee the implementation of new business processes.
- Coordinate training & documentation to support full handover of solutions to users.
- Develop user manuals/guides.
- Prepare specifications, business processes & recommendations.
- Assist the Business to ensure project benefits are realized through use of IT as defined in project approval criteria
To be successful in this role, the appointee will demonstrate the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Around 5 to 8 years experience of business analysis & systems support.
- Recognized qualification in IT / business analysis.
- ERP/Finance solution experience.
- Business/systems background in financial project change or integration.
- Business analysis techniques.
- Experience of working in an American-based international organization.
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley.
- Experience of UAT, system integration & associated testing is required.
- Understanding of ERP system architecture & interfaces.
- Knowledge & practical experience of the following:
o Microsoft Windows & Office
o Financial and inventory management applications.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Fluent in English. Other languages would be well appreciated.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will only be used for purpose of recruitment and selection.