jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836954
Employer Ref. 3649780/001
Excellent opportunity for any candidate looking for a career challenge with a fashion retailer.
Our client is a multinational fashion retailer who offers a friendly and dynamic working environment to all their employees. They are now looking for an Assistant to support an expatriate Director on business/corporate matters. Fresh graduates are encouraged to grow and develop with this company.
The Assistant will provide support to the Director with duties including but not limited to:
- Preparation and collection of reports
- Liaise and coordinate with other regional offices
- Data entry
- Filing, maintenance and organization of files
- Support the team in general
- Diary Management (booking appointments, and communication of meetings)
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- Degree qualified in Mathematics/Statistics/Economics or other similar disciplines
- Strong language skills - English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficient IT skills - confident in using MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Proactive, detail-minded and organized
The successful candidate will be given an opportunity to grow and develop a career within the fashion retailer, exposure to other markets outside HK, and rewarded with attractive remuneration package.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sabina Li on +852 3602 2480
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk