We are an executive search and recruitment organization specialising in recruiting I.T. professionals for our clients. Our major core business includes recruiting I.T. permanent and direct contract staff for our clients, as well as providing I.T. agency (secondment) contract staff services to our clients.
Our client base includes major international and local banks, finance institutions, insurance companies, multi-nationals, software vendors, and government projects.
Business Analyst - Banking, Brokerage and finance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993414
Employer Ref. BA-DS-BC-Vicky-1125
Title : Contract Business Analyst - Banking, Brokerage and finance
- Collect, understand and analyze business requirements, identify/ provide solutions, and coordinate with development team/ solution vendor to deliver solutions
- Well versed in business requirements analysis, business documentation, working with business users and technical staff
- Business analysis experience on either one of the following areas :
- Core banking
- Retail banking / treasury / credit risk / corporate banking
- Ensure the quality of functional specifications developed and quality of System Integration Test before handover to User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Coordinate User Acceptance Test and resolution of problems reported
- Prepare system documentation and keep track of project schedules
- Manage IT project implementation and testing, preparation of test cases and test plan
- Coordinate major stakeholders for production launch
- Coordinate resolution of production problems
- Ensure full compliance of policies and regulations
Degree in Business Studies or Computer Science or related discipline 5+ years of BA/system analysis experience
Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines, and possible stretch when needed.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills to face off with business users
- Self Motivated and result oriented. Should be able to work independently.
- Fluency in English. Cantonese is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS office applications viz. Excel, Word, Powerpoint & Visio
- Good analytical and communication skills
Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
To apply :
Please submit your resume ( in Ms Word format) , availability and expected salary to :
Mr. Samuel Lam
( Note : All resume and personal date collected from job applicants are used for recruitment purposes only, and all these information will be kept confidential. )
More Jobs from this Company
Systems Analyst - SAS , AML Anti-money Laundering, Compliance applications, SMC , OLAP, Java