Hang Lung Properties Limited, a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index and Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Indices in Hong Kong, is a leading real estate developer in Hong Kong and mainland China. Boasting a diversified portfolio of investment properties in Hong Kong, we have progressively branched out into the Mainland since the 1990s, building, owning and managing world-class commercial complexes in key cities that have earned international acclaim for their exceptional quality of architectural design, services and sustainable features.
Our people are the most precious asset of the Hang Lung family and the key to our success. They drive forward our development through their commitment, professionalism and caring services. As we extend our business horizons, we continue to devote significant resources and energy to developing the expertise and skills of our outstanding team.
We are looking for people who are talented, energetic, self-motivated team players. Are you ready to join us now?
Business Analyst – Business Planning
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999131
- Responsible for timely and accurate business analysis preparation and recommendations to assist the Management and Business Planning Managers in understanding the market, competition and our performance effectively
- Work closely with other Business Planning team members in the maintenance and enhancement of our market and business intelligence databases
- Manage the centralization of information from internal and external parties and channel the information to relevant users
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Handle new projects and other ad-hoc or special requests from management as assigned
- Degree in Statistics, Economics, Marketing, Business or related disciplines
- Around 3 years of relevant experiences in business planning, strategy planning or real estate research
- Strong business mindset and excellent communication and analytical skills
- Well organized, attention to details, proactive, multi-tasking and able to prioritize work under tight schedules
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Proficient in computer applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to conduct modelling and proficiency in SPSS, SQL, COGNOS, Power BI or other statistical tools is a plus
- Occasional travel to the Mainland is required
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects for career advancement to the right candidate. Please send detailed resume to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now” button. For more information about our Company, please visit our website: http://www.hanglung.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitmentpurposeswithin the Hang Lung Group of companies. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks from the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful and their informationwill be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.