Our client is a worldwide consulting provider of a ERP solution, which focus on middle-sized and large enterprise companies on the Asia-Pacific Region. With their professional experiences and knowledge on consulting as well as implementing, they aim to help clients to achieve their companies goals efficiently. And it is now looking for dynamic candidates to join their professional team as the following role.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote reference number in your job application).
Business Analyst / Consultant - (ERP, POS, CRM, Logistic)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005100366
- Participate in business/technical requirements gathering sessions to produce Business Process Flow and Functional Requirement related documentation
- Analysis requirements to produce Solution and Technical Design related documentation
- Review current & future business process with clients to ensure the To-Be Business Processes are effectively mapped with Solution/Technical Design
- Effectively communicating with internal teams and external clients to deliver/implement the Software/System
- Prepare Test Plan/Test Script and support User Acceptance Testing
- Prepare System Documentation in the project life cycle
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 2 years experience in business analysis, manage system enhancement project and UAT
- Candidate with ERP software experience is highly recommended
- Familiar with software development life cycle and IT documentation
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.
For more Job opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.neomas.com.hk/en/career.php?c1id=1