Business Analyst, European Retail MNC (HK 28K)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835469
Employer Ref. FC18102
Our client is a leading European multinational company in the luxury retail industry with global presence. To support their business expansion, the client is now seeking a Business Analyst to join their team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your major responsibilities will include:
- To prepare monthly sales reports and financial analysis
- Analyzing actual versus budget and forecast
- Preparing recommendations on variances, analysis and key performance indicator
- Assisting in preparation of cash flow reports
- Liaising with external parties such as external auditors
- Responsible for ad hoc projects / assignments as required
You are the ideal candidate if you possess:
- Degree holder in accounting or equivalent; CPA or equivalent
- A minimum of 4-5 years relevant analytical work experience, retail or sales analysis experience is highly preferred
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and target-oriented
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (written and verbal)
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search