CMS(HK) was established in 1986, wholly owned by the China Merchant Securities Company Limited, is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including stock broking, margin financing, nominee and custodian services, IPO share financing, corporate finance advisory, provision of research reports and asset management. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
Business Analyst for Institutional Back Office
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834630
- Conduct detail business analysis and provide consultation based on latest industry best practices in software development and functional usability. Ensure all clients’ needs are translated into comprehensive technical and functional requirements;
- Manage small projects from initiation to delivery, including preparation of project plans and timelines, organizing meetings, drafting project documents, providing status reports, getting feedbacks from stakeholders, etc.;
- Act as an application owner. Manage enhancement requests and track the progress of bug fixing for designated applications with development teams and vendors;
- Coordinate with developers on system development. Work with QA teams on creating UAT test cases. Coordinate with business users during UAT with QA teams. Collect UAT test results and feedbacks.
- Provide deployment procedures for vendor applications;
- Provide level 2/3 support for production and compile support & operation manuals;
- Conduct user training and produce user and training manuals;
- Other related duties as assigned by senior management.
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant disciplines;
- A minimum of 5 years of business analysis experience at financial institutions;
- Thorough understanding of the Capital Markets and Equity business knowledge;
- Familiar with front to back systems on global commodities and futures, cashing trading and settlement systems on global markets.
- Excellent knowledge of project management and software development life cycle;
- Holders of Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or relevant qualifications are preferred;
- Experience in financial software development is a bonus;
- Experience in PM tool such as HP PPM or Microsoft project is a plus;
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English, including Mandarin.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities (HK) Co., Ltd., 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.