Business Analyst – GPIT (Ref: BA/GPIT)
Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831435
- Perform end-to-end integration with customers, regulatory bodies and suppliers, in coordinating with and supporting to global regions which will involve:
- promotion of available solutions with business partners
- facilitation to identify opportunities with business units to see into company value creation in interaction and collaboration with business partners
- Address process and system projects to support business objectives in line with strategic direction which will involve:
- analyzing project requirements to determine best System/Process solutions
- communicating with business units to optimize process efficiencies
- working through entire process to ensure successful implementation of the project
- University Graduate in Business Administration, Logistics, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years' relevant working experience; previous exposure in Shipping or Logistics Industry or having Electronic Data Interchange knowledge is a definite advantage
- Capable of communicating with global development teams, and translating business requirements into detailed user requirement
- Strong business and system acumen; good understanding on project life cycle
- Self-initiative, detailed-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"and quote the reference number on the subject
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
About Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
We are a leading international container transport and logistics service provider, operating from more than 320 offices in 70 countries around the world. Our modern and ever-expanding fleet, in addition to our extensive international facilities, links Asia, Europe, North America and Mediterranean, the Indian sub-continent, the Middle East and Australia/New Zealand. As a customer-focused organization we embrace quality standards, utilizing the most advanced information technology and e-Commerce platforms in the industry.
OOCL has long been recognized as the industry leader in developing and providing IT solutions for both container transportation customers and logistics customers. In addition, we are also the pioneer in the provision of IT solutions for other industry players through our advanced systems and portals. One such system is CargoSmart, one of the most advanced online application and integration service in the ocean container transportation industry, which has received 5 awards for its innovative use of leading technology.
At OOCL we recognize that people are our most important asset and would like to invite high-caliber candidates to join our global team.
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by email to ITAPPLY@OOCL.COM and quote the reference number on the subject.