Cornerstone Global Partners is a China centric recruitment solutions firm with a global reach through offices in Greater China and 60 network offices around the globe. Cornerstone Global Partners provides multi-national clients entering or expanding operations in China and Chinese companies going outbound with a range of talent acquisition and talent management solutions.
These services include traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, market entry/outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through their industry specialized Partners and Consultants.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.cornerstoneglobalpartners.com/
Business Analyst - Insurance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992150
A Global Management Consultant are seeking a seasoned business analyst with Insurance Project experience. This role will represent IT to the different business units for medium to large scale Insurance projects.
Responsible for business requirement gathering and analysis with all effected business domains. Play a lead role in the System Development in pushing through delivery of Banking Financial products.
As the subject matter expert for Insurance IT projects to the Insurance business units, you should have solid knowledge of Insurance domains, fully experienced in managing Insurance products.
- Supervising user requirement gathering and analysis for Insurance products across regional/local markets
- Responsible for data and impact analysis for existing & new changes.
- Analyse and define user requirements to create the functional documentation eg, BRS, requirement tractability matrix, etc.
- Conducting a GAP analysis by establishing the current state and evaluating it against the needs of business.
- Document the project into systems and processes for management review
- Liaising with business and it teams to coordinate the delivery of projects
- Degree holder in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology/System, or other related disciplines
- Atlease 3 years of experience in business analyst
- Prior business analyst experience and knowledge in Insurance
- Experience in user requirements gathering, functional document into technical specification
- Knowledge on Life Insurance or General Insurance
- Strong interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders
- ability to build credible working relationships across a number of business domains
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
If you are interested in stepping up in your career, please click "Apply Now" or share your profile with me to akam @cornerstoneglobalpartners.com