jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993347
Employer Ref. HK117034
Our client is a well established multi-national firm with rapid expansion across Asia and is therefore looking to hire a Business Analyst to perform in Hong Kong.
Reporting into the FP&A Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Focusing on analytic
- Preparation and building of excel sheets, dashboards and a models
- Preparing monthly forecasts to ensure adherence to budget and conduct analyses to prevent potential cost overruns
- Ensuring effective understanding, analysis, and reporting of key metrics
- Working closely with management team to understand opportunities, structure objectives and identify risks
- Preparing comprehensive and creative documents to present to the board
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years in BIG4, including another 2 years with in-house experience.
- Strong experience in Analysis with an understanding of operations
- Profoundly familiar with Excel sheets and analytic
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
- Very attractive package
- Career growth opportunities
- Personal development
If you enjoy a multi-cultural diverse workforce, and are interested in a challenging role, with prospects to add value to the business, the you should click on the "Apply" button or contact Rahul Punjwani at +852 2919 6208 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK 117034. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.