jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919872
Employer Ref. 514710/001
A global professional services company is looking for a Business Analyst, Project Management (Operations) to join their team in Hong Kong.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for Requirements Management, Design, Change Management and Implementation Management, work collaboratively with delivery partners and subject matter experts in gathering, translating and clarifying requirements and defining design options, work on reengineering projects in analysing and re-engineering world class business processes. Previous work experience in retail banking and wealth management is mandatory
- This person upon joining the team is expected to be able to perform the below tasks according to the level and role assigned
- Business Analysis & Design
- Requirement Gathering
- Process Re-engineering
- Required: University degree
- Desirable: Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)
- Desirable: CBAP
- Differentiator: Degree in Business Information Systems or a related field
- Differentiator: Degree in Business Administration / Management / Economics, Engineering and Science
- Impactful communication
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Past exposure on projects involving change the banks initiatives and projects
- Collaboration and working with teams from different regions
- Ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Prior work experience in business change projects / programmes in the Banking & Financial Services domain; Preferred skills in retail banking, commercial banking, wealth management, statutory compliance space
- English + Cantonese / Mandarin communication proficiency is mandatory
- Willingness to travel for short terms and work from client locations in Asia Pacific region
- It will be an advantage if you have business analysis or project management experience in the below fields: Mobile Payment, Retail Bank & Wealth transformation; Branch Infrastructure Optimisation; Financial Crime Compliance - Sanctions OWS; Services Automation; Change and Implementation for Retail/ Corporate Banking/ Change Management for Core Market Programme/ payments process/ regulatory buyer supplier screening/ China credit cards
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.