Armi Executive Search is a premier provider of middle to senior-level executive search to the world’s leading business, banking and financial institutions. We focus on quality service and built strong leadership teams through our relationships with clients and individuals. Our consultants are selected for their extensive practical experience in the world of finance. They listen, take on board what each party needs, ensuring expectations are met on both sides and ensuring a smooth transition through the final selection and offer stages. We source the top-notch talents for leading employers and work in partnership with those employers to ensure an excellent level of service.
Suite 1011, 10/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Business Analyst / Project Management Officer (Investment Bank) (Ref. No: 12884)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998265
Employer Ref. 12884
Our client, an Investment Bank, is looking for high-caliber person to fill the position.
- Suggest IT solution or process improvement with consideration of architectural direction and guideline set up by IT committee.
- Understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and then.
- Supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
- Bridge the gap between business and IT development.
- Feed the detail for development and finally delivery.
- Factor in the IT solution with the firm-wide front to back facilities, architectural principles and long-term benefit.
- Responsible for defining appropriate system workflows, processes and structures. Requirement gathering and analysis, ensure the object of project are well defined and meeting the business needs are part of the duty.
- Assist project manager on project management, tracking issues, documentation and service delivery.
- Participate various testing of the delivery system and final delivery.
- Degree holder of Computer Science or related.
- 4 years experience as a Business Analyst, requirement gathering and UAT.
- 6 working experience in Investment Banking IT on Cash Equities, Futures & Options, Fixed Income.
- Extensive knowledge with OMS, Exchange Connectivity, FIX Connectivity, Electronic Trading, Front to Back Office Flow.
- Experience of Sophis or Global Commodity business would be a plus.
- With Technical knowledge is much preferable.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese & English, with fluency in Putonghua.