AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
(Assistant) Business Analyst, Project Team of Sales HR (1-Year Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999344
Employer Ref. 160002NF
- Work with project team members for both SHR and other departments to support various SHR projects or new initiatives, assist to prepare business requirement specification, review functional specification, prepare user acceptable test plan and test cases, execute user acceptance test, deployment verification test and implementation verification test to ensure each project deliverable in good quality.
- Conduct SHR user training for each project.
- Handle system issues and coordinate with different IT teams to solve system production issues and provide solution to handle the fix.
- Handle the tasks and projects as assigned by supervisors to support distribution channels and SHR department.
- Participate in special report generation for SHR projects or new initiatives.
- University graduate or higher diploma.
- At least 2 years working experience in insurance or banking industry, with relevant experience in business requirement gathering, functional specification review and user acceptance test execution is an advantage.
- As a good team player to work in cooperative manner.
- With good services mind-set and willing to learn.
- Logical, numerical sensitive and attentive to details.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office application e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Macro and Chinese Word Processing.
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Business Analyst)