Business Assistant (Banking)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782716
Employer Ref. 104-1239131-qk
Our client, a globally renowned bank is seeking professional individual for their growing business.
- Coordinate with internal sales teams for various progress update.
- Assist in compiling statistical reports for manager to review
- Assist in coordinating with internal and external counterparts on purchasing of marketing materials and handle payments.
- Render administration support to the team
- Form 7 and above
- With 5 years' experience in sales support or customer service support
- Strong excel skills and attentiveness to detail
Interested parties please submit application online or submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk