Business Associate (Management Trainee)
UA Cinema Circuit Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146056
What we offer?
Our Business Associate Program will take 18-month to provide you with an opportunity to develop core business skills by:
- On-the-job training through job rotation to different business divisions
- Comprehensive training
- Mentorship by senior management to provide support and career guidance in order to help you to achieve your career goal
- Opportunities to demonstrate potential and capability through various projects and presentations
Who are we looking for?
- University degree graduates from all disciplines
- No more than 1 year full-time work experience
- Keen to build a career in film industry
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic, mature, responsible and presentable
- Good command of English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua)
Interested parties please send your full resume to email@example.com
Personal data will be collected for recruitment purposes and a copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon your request. We may transfer your personal data to other associated companies within the Lark International Group Limited which have other suitable vacancies.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to UA Cinema Circuit Limited
About UA Cinema Circuit Limited
UA Cinemas (Hong Kong and Macau), founded in 1985, is a pioneer in adopting innovative high-end projection technology and equipment to provide the highest-quality cinematic and multi-media entertainment to the discerning audience in Hong Kong and Macau. To cope with our expansion and continuous growth in the entertainment and other businesses, we are looking for dedicated, high caliber person to fill the following position: