ounded in Hong Kong in 2003, ParaDM is a leading enterprise document management solution (eDMS) provider focuses in providing innovative and robust solutions for enterprise customers. We have helped many renowned companies in banking, construction, trading, transportation, and other industries build their enterprise document management solutions to enjoy the benefits of business continuity and increased productivity. Some of our esteemed clients include: HSBC, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, Li & Fung Group, Nike, Ocean Park, NTT, DHL, Bank of China Group Insurance, ICBC Bank, Chong Hing Bank, Citic Bank Int’l Ltd, Shanghai Pudong Bank, TransUnion, Baxter Healthcare, Performance Motors, Manulife, New World Construction, Swire Beverage, CSL, Philips, Sun Hung Kai Finance and many others.
By leveraging our proven experience and expert knowledge in eDMS and making use of the benefits of cloud technologies, we undertake to help SMEs enjoy Next-Gen eDMS functions with the introduction of the innovative SmartShare Online suite of document management solutions. With its enterprise class eDMS functions, advanced document sharing and document analytics, SmartShare Online can help companies standardize and streamline their document management processes, share document confidently with customers and partners, and gain useful insights of document usage to substantially boost productivity and quality of services to thrive and win in the digital age.
We are looking for a professional to join our team URGENTLY:
Business Consultant / Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780772
Employer Ref. BA160902
- Take the role of BA and manage software projects in Hong Kong, Macau and Asia Pacific
- Translate and document business requirements to functional requirements
- Work with technical team to develop customizations in projects
- Coordinate project activities such as user requirement gathering, internal testing, user acceptance test and training
- Fresh Graduate will be considered as Associate Business Consultant
- University degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or other technical/business discipline
- Minimum 2 years of IT experience in user requirements collection, system analysis and system design
- Strong business sense in process and workflow analysis
- Excellent analytical and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Mature, dynamic, self-motivated, team player and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in written Chinese and English
- Proficient in spoken Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- DMS and/or Workflow implementation experience is a plus
- Occasional travel to Macau/Mainland China is required
- PMP preferred
We offer 5-days work and competitive remuneration packages. Interested parties please send your full resume together with your present and expected salary by clicking ‘Apply Now’
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
We are Equal Opportunities Employer