Zara Asia Limited
Business Controller / Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781701
The Role reports directly to the Finance Director and is responsible for preparation of monthly and quarterly internal financial analysis reports. Primary responsibilities include ensuring complete and accurate reporting to Management to facilitate analysis and decision making. The Role is in charge of the local Controlling function and is an integral part of larger Controlling function in the organization.
- Review financial statements of local companies and divisions to identify trends and potential opportunities
- Compiling and analyzing long-term financial strategies
- Prepare budget and forecast
- Analysis on costs against budget for strategic plans ahead
- Evaluate upcoming CAPEX and investment plans
- Generate management reports, analyze financial trends, calculate the monetary effects of potential business decisions and advise
- Financial analysis support to Finance Director and Country Director as required
The successful candidate should be a business partner, have strong business acumen, and be able to communicate effectively to management and other stakeholders.
Other qualifications include:
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Accounting and other related disciplines
- Qualified Accountant with HKICPA /ACCA or equivalent certification
- 5-8 years relevant experience, Fashion Retail and/or Big-4 experience will be an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Assertive, proactive and being a good team player
- Well-versed in MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Close attention to details
We offer an attractive package commensurate with your qualifications and experience. Interested parties, please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, quoting the ref. no. to the Human Resources Department, Zara Asia Limited.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only. We will retain your application for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer it to other vacancies within the Group.
We are an equal opportunities employer.