jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993365
Employer Ref. HK117109
Our client is a fast growing professional services company. As they are expanding across the Asia Pacific region, they are looking for a high calibre Finance Controller based in Hong Kong.
Reporting directly into the Internal Auditor Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Design and maintain financial internal control systems
- Implement the designed policies and systems
- Greater China business unit financial consolidation
- Establish and maintain strict cost and resource allocation as well as monthly performance control and reporting systems
- Support new strategic objectives for sales of services by monitoring the sales process, resource allocation, and order execution
- To ensure the compliance with related (PRC, HK, Taiwan) the provisions of the SOX, the relevant provisions of the financial management of a registered company in PRC, HK or Asia.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or the equivalent
- Qualified accountant with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification
- At least 8-10 years of working experience with at least 3-4 years in a supervisory role
- Prior experience in the professional services industry is highly preferred
- Previous experience in HK-listed firms is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills with a very result oriented mindset
- Fluent English and Mandarin is a must
- Lucrative salary package
- Global career opportunity
- Fast paced working environment
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Rahul Punjwani at +852 2919 6208 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK117109 . Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.