Oklink Technology Company Limited
OKLink is seeking a motivated, outgoing, and articulate individual to join our growing business development on the sales support side. We are an ambitious, fun, and exciting startup working to revolutionize cross-border global transfers. You will be working with a global team of colleagues, with backgrounds ranging from finance to technology to media. The OKLink network is built using the blockchain and brings a fundamentally more transparent, faster, cheaper, and better experience to all our users.
Business Development Associate
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834718
If you are interested in joining a team that wants to make a difference, please send 1) your CV, and 2) a short blurb outlining what you would say if an OKLink client says “I just don’t see how Blockchain can help me.”
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive country specific business development by identifying opportunities and contacting potential partners
- Responsible for partner correspondence during the onboarding and integration stage.
- Support and/or execute specific initiatives such as sales campaigns or feedback campaigns to understand partners and improve service.
- Prepare relevant materials for marketing, partner distribution, presentations, pitches, and performance reviews/reports as required.
- Monitor performance of assigned partners against our expectations and make recommendations for improvements.
- Support the preparation of product and distribution planning meetings
- You will be working directly with the Director of Business Development and the Chief Strategy Officer.
- One to Two years in business development, preferably at a startup.
- Able to think critically and with a solutions focused mindset.
- Highly detail oriented, responsible, and results oriented.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Other languages a plus.
- Bachelors or Associate Bachelors degree in Business/Finance preferred
- General interest in Blockchain and/or Bitcoin a plus.
What we offer
- Health insurance include dental coverage
- An opportunity to work in a fast paced, international fintech startup environment
- Fun and caring working environment
- Flexible working hours