Vistra (Hong Kong) Limited
Vistra Group, ranked among the top four service providers globally, is a versatile group providing a uniquely broad range of services and solutions, from international incorporations, to trust, fiduciary and fund administration services.
With over 25 years of operation, our Group Companies now include Vistra, a specialist service providing tailored trust, fiduciary, fund and corporate services, working closely in partnership with our clients to maximise what is possible in international business, and OIL, the trusted leader in international incorporations, company formation and post-incorporation support across global jurisdictions, as well as the quality company incorporation service providers NovaSage and TAKA.
We are now seeking below position which based in Hong Kong.
Business Development Associate
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914625
New Office in Causeway Bay
- Actively assist Head of BD with preparation and follow up of prospect/client meetings and requests
- Research and exploration of market opportunities and intermediary contacts with a focus in Greater China region
- Assist with KYC and client on boarding process
- Actively assist and support marketing activities by working on presentations newsflashes, product sheets, mailings and etc
- Assist in the preparation of statistical reports and analysis work
- Gain substantial knowledge about the trust and corporate services industry and products
- To contribute to the development of the role by generating ideas and assist in implementing best practices
- Support any administrative tasks and ad-hoc projects as requested
- Degree in Law, Economics , Communication or other relevant disciplines
- Relevant previous internship experience is highly favourable
- Fresh graduates will be welcome
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office especially in Powerpoint
- Systematic use of commercial reporting and CRM tools is highly regarded
- Fluency in written simplified Chinese and verbal Mandarin is mandatory coupled with proficiency in English and Cantonese.
- Fluency in additional languages would be a further asset
We offer an attractive package with benefits for the right candidate and long term career prospect.
Please email your CV along with your salary expectations and don’t miss out this great opportunity to join an international and rapidly expanding firm!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and all applications will be treated in strict confidence.