CITIC Pacific is a diversified company and strongly committed to long-term business success and lasting shareholder value. Talented human resources are regarded as one of the key factors leading to the Company's business success. CITIC Pacific aims at attracting and recruiting high caliber individuals who are committed to pursue a challenging and rewarding career. We provide excellent employment opportunities for employees to fully develop their expertise, talent and innovation. If you are dedicated to move on your career advancement, please join us and share your success with us.
Business Development Associate
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921906
- Conduct research and exploration of market opportunities and liaise with different working parties related to our investments in PRC and North America focusing on Healthcare and Shipping industries
- Assist in the preparation of business contracts, agreements, statistical reports and business development analysis works
- Prepare relevant reports and presentation materials for management meetings
- Support and establish effective working relationship with working partners between HK, PRC and North America
- Provide assistance in administrative duties and ad-hoc projects as requested
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Commerce, Economics or other relevant disciplines
- Relevant experience in Healthcare and Shipping industries is highly favorable. Fresh graduate with overseas exposure will also be considered
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office; Systematic use of commercial reporting tools in trading company is an advantage
- Fluency in written Chinese and verbal Mandarin is mandatory coupled with proficiency in English and Cantonese
- Exposure to and familiarize with different cultures in PRC and foreign countries is preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with good business sense, self-motivated, confident and a team player
- Willing to travel to and from Mainland and North America from time to time
Please visit www.citic.com for more information about our Group Company.
We offer competitive remuneration package, 5-day work week, medical and dental scheme, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave, MPF and other fringe benefits.
Please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply Now button. You can also attach your tailored resume and cover letter with your current and expected salary and availability online or mail to Manager - Human Resources Services, HRA Department, CITIC Pacific Ltd., 9/F., CITIC Tower, 1 Tim Mei Avenue, Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2104 5555.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Group will retain their applications for a maximum period of one year and may recommend suitable applicants. To other vacancies within the Group.