Kam’s is a Pharmaceutical company established in 1976. Over the years Kam’s has evolved from a drug trading company, to a pharmaceutical manufacturer, and now, to a leading Hong Kong-based pharmaceutical company with a vertically integrated specialty pharmaceutical group focused on manufacturing, marketing, and selling its branded prescription and over-the-counter western pharmaceuticals and modern Chinese medicine products, including modern Chinese medicine injectable, for the Hong Kong market. Its diversified product portfolio consists of 28 currently manufactured and marketed products that address significant medical needs in Hong Kong in the therapeutic areas of respiratory, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal and infectious diseases and cancer.
Business Development Director
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004888089
- Plan, initiate and monitor the implementation of marketing and promotional plan with Manager to achieve business goals
- Idea generating, co-ordinate and monitor the assigned projects
- Own and drive the brand’s social and digital platforms
- Liaise with internal departments and external agencies for the implementation of marketing strategies from scratch till completion
- Perform analysis on campaign and channel performance with the objective in identifying market insights and sales opportunities
- Develop plans and programs, including forecasts for the PRC market, wholesale marketing programs, pricing and product line development.
- Collect and analyze market and competitive information