Career in Progress. Streamline is a recruitment consultancy company with a fast growing presence in Hong Kong. As executive partner, we introduce job roles which are most interesting to you. As business partner, we provide committed workforce solutions by helping our corporate clients to find the right candidates.
Passionate on people business, we provide quality recruitment services in our core practice of Consumer across a broad spectrum of job functions including Retail Operations, Sales and Marketing, IT, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources and Merchandising. We specialize in servicing all levels of employment on permanent and contract basis.
Application Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development/ Education Consultant (based in China)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998023
Our Client is a leading international provider of innovative education solutions. They are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join their company.
- Research and data-collect to understand China’s international schools market. Analyze different segments and competing qualifications in the market to profile target schools
- Build database of potential customers based on profile of target schools and set priorities
- Work with resource team to create solutions around qualification and learning materials and training for Chinese international schools
- Generate school visit plan to ensure coverage of target schools in the region. Visit schools according to visit plan.
- Review and report with management on market development progress and implement strategy changes when necessary
- Coordinate after-adoption service with schools
- Over 6 years working experience in education industry
- Over 4 years’ experience in international schools segment
- Understanding and knowledge of Chinese international schools market, including policy implications, competition landscape and development trends
- Basic understanding of international academic curriculum design; able to communicate with school principals and academic heads
- Good communication, both in writing and verbally
- Presentable and with public speaking skills, results driven
- Experience in sales is a plus
Interested parties please send your full resume via "Application Email" (as above) or
click the following "Apply Now" button to attach your CV.
All information collected will be treated in confidence and for recruitment purpose only.