Spencer Ogden (Hong Kong) Limited
Business Development Employee Benefits
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921547
A leading Insurer in the Asia Region are looking for a dynamic, confident and ambitious Employee Benefits Business Development Manager.
This role requires strong working relationships with International Brokers and the technical understanding of the Employee Benefits market in Hong Kong.
Candidates need a minimum of 2 years prior Employee Benefits Insurance background and have some exposure to dealing directly with international Brokers.
- To build and maintain good relationship with key business partners maximizing successful ratio of renewal business and exploring new business opportunities
- To undertake underwriting evaluation and risk assessment on both new and renewal businesses in accordance with the Company’s underwriting guidelines
- To assist the Division Head in budgeting, achieving both top and bottom lines, doing regular portfolio review and other managerial duties
- University graduate; holders of ACII / ANZIIF qualifications or equivalent would be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in Life insurance industry with understanding of Employee Benefits
- Good connections and relationships with International Brokers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English