An extraordinary company for extraordinary people
Abacare is a medical and life insurance broker specialized in servicing individuals and international companies. We are expanding our activity around Asia.
Our Mission Statement:
- We are a group of international insurance broking companies
- We specialize in advising and servicing clients professionally
- With trust, care and integrity, we protect clients’ best interests.
- Care: We are conscious of the importance of people and their needs
- Experience: We provide a professional services with expertise and knowledge
- Integrity: We work ethically and protect the clients’ best interests
- Services: We deliver quality and respond efficiently to clients
With our 100+ staff international team of professionals in Asia, we strive to provide satisfaction to our clients through our advice, professional handling of insurance matters and overall services. Clients are always in the center of everything we do.
We have been established over 18 years with the head office in Hong Kong and offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore and Cebu.
Please visit our website: www.abacare.com for more details.
We invite highly qualified talents to join us to take the challenge to be part of our extension.
Business Development Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780160
- Identifying business opportunities and providing new insights & ideas for business development in Hong Kong
- Liaising with different external and internal parties to ensure smooth and effective selling process
- Developing and cultivating relationships with corporate and individual prospects
- Focusing on sales in order to achieve the individual and team revenue target
- Cross-selling to existing customer base
- Preparing proposals and closing deals with prospects in a professional manner
- Providing quality service to prospects and clients
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
- Fluency in English
- Good networking, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure to achieve company targets
- Strong sense of urgency and able to work well under tight deadlines
- Proficient in using MS Excel, Powerpoint & Word
- Degree holder
- IIQE Papers 1, 2 and 3
- Cantonese, Mandarin or other language capabilities
- Sales experience
- 5-day week
- Friendly learning culture
- Medical and Life insurance
Candidates with relevant experience will be considered for the business development manager position
Interested parties, please send detailed resume with expected and current salary to our company by clicking “APPLY NOW” below.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only. Should we have not been in contact within four weeks, resumes will be maintained confidentially in the system for future openings within twelve months.