IPS E-Commerce HongKong Limited is the subsidiary of a well-established and leading online payment solutions service provider in China. We provide efficient and safe payment platform and solutions for our B2B and B2C customers. With headquarter at Shanghai and various offices in other cities in China such as Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Tianjin, Hangzhou, Changchun, Fuzhou, Nanjing, Zhengzhou, Chongqing, and Chengdu, etc. we provide services to more than 600,000 merchants and 20 million customers worldwide.
Now we are expanding our business to overseas markets. If you have passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, we offer an uncommon opportunity for you to build a strong and thriving career. We are fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how powerful you can be.
Business Development Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831284
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate who has experience in payment or card industry;
- Candidate who has experience in industries that need payment services;
- Candidate who has strong network and can contribute to our business.
- Identify potential new merchants to launch our payment products.
- Maintain business relationships with existing merchants to ensure that our products can drive their business.
- Explore new business opportunities.
- Diploma or above, preferably in Business Management / Sales / Finance fields.
- At least 1-2 years working experience.
- Sales-oriented and result-oriented.
- Knowledge of payment service and card industry preferred.
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced candidate with bright traceable performance can be considered as Business Development Manager.
To know more about us, please visit www.ips.com
We offer attractive remuneration with excellent career opportunities to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please apply with detailed resume stating present and expected salaries to the Human Resources Manager by direct email to hrhk @ips.com.