Business Development Executive
SGS Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834090
Employer Ref. DB/IS/BDE
- Hunt and farm inspection business according to predefined strategies and by utilizing internal/external resources
- Actively search and locate target clients in order to explore business opportunities by using various effective ways
- Contribute to develop new QA solution offers to existing merchandising/trading segment
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in assistant merchandiser /QA officer, or with at least 3-5 years of experiences in client servicing experience i.e. KAM / BD / sales in TIC companies
- Familiar with sourcing/merchandising/QA process
- With elevant experience in hardgoods, premiums, electronic devices sourcing is preferred
- Mature and strong interpersonal and communication skills are necessary
- Proficiency in spoken and written English & Chinese is a must
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
5-day Work Week
Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, and Marriage Leave
Career Advancement Opportunities
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Transportation Subsidies
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff Activities
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 1/F, On Wui Centre, 25 Lok Yip Road, Fanling, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 / email at hk.recruit @sgs.com (with position applying for and employer reference number quoted in the subject).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SGS Hong Kong Limited
About SGS Hong Kong Limited
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!