China Oil Gangran Energy Group Holdings Limited
Business Development Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917519
- Formulate and execute sales and marketing strategies to generate sales opportunities;
- Assist and participate in the execution of the IR programs to facilitate effective communication with the investment community;
- Assist and organize various IR events including non-deal roadshows, luncheons, press conferences and annual general meeting;
- Communicate and deal with overseas investors and media in a timely manner;
- Assist and prepare IR materials including earning releases, financial reports, presentation materials, newsletters, etc.;
- To contribute to the development of the role by generating ideas and assist in implementing best practices;
- Prepare various analysis report.
- Degree holder or above in Economics, Finance and Communication or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years solid experience and worked in listed company an advantage;
- Energetic, efficient, proactive, result-oriented, analytical & attentive to details;
- Presentable, diplomatic, & with pleasant personality;
- Mature with high sense of responsibility in implementation & follow-through;
- Excellent organizational skills, compelling communication skills, & good writing & computer skills;
- Excellent spoken in Mandarin & English;
- Good team player.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to email to HR Department.
If you do not hear from us within eight weeks, your application will be considered unsuccessful.
Information provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.