jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918883
Employer Ref. 14119
- Growing financial solutions company
- HK based, Central location
- Dynamic working environment
A growing financial solutions company is seeking an experienced Business Development Executive to join the dynamic team in Hong Kong.
- Establish and maintain strong relations with clients in the corporate space
- Interact and network with existing and prospective clients
- Initiate sales and marketing activities and explore new business opportunities
- Develop effective strategies for existing accounts penetration
- Reach sales targets set by the manager
- Bachelor degree in related disciplines
- 2+ years of solid experience in sales/business development in B2B environment; experience in financial industry is a plus
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Energetic and motivated team player; able to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Sharon Lam on +852 2833 4116 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.