About now TV
now TV is one of the world's largest commercial deployments of IPTV and Hong Kong's largest pay-TV provider. It is delivered by PCCW Media Limited, the multimedia and entertainment subsidiary of PCCW Limited. PCCW also holds interests in telecommunications, IT solutions, property development and investment, and other businesses.
now TV offers the widest range of local and international content on its platform in Hong Kong. Its quality self-produced content includes two news channels and a diverse line up of entertainment and infotainment programmes. This is complemented by the best of Asian and international content and brands across news, entertainment, information and sports genres including the exclusive Barclays Premier League.
now TV’s premium content can be accessed through linear TV channels, on-demand and via OTT companion apps while on the move. now TV can also be enjoyed on the eye devices provided by HKT, the telecommunications business of PCCW.
To learn more about now TV, please visit http://nowtv.now.com/.
Business Development Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997402
Employer Ref. CEW401374164-069
- Assist in business development of subscription and syndicated revenues for international markets
- Provide sales support to affiliates including contract preparation, documentation follow-up, marketing support, and provide timely forecasts, reports, and competitive info
- Provide support in preparation of sales and corporate presentation, business development plan, as well as assessing and analyzing market performance
- Liaise with strategic content partners to coordinate and execute marketing strategy to promote our business overseas
- Assist in the planning of Marketing/Publicity strategy to enhance channel revenue and expand market share
- Provide support in administration and management of business agreements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
- Min. 2 years relevant experience with knowledge of TV broadcasting industry and practices in Asia Pacific is preferred
- Aggressive, self-motivated and highly-driven
- Well-presented and with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Good business sense, independent with good organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin) an advantage
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, an exciting work environment and excellent career development opportunities. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, quoting the reference number, stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by:
Post : 20/F, Telecom House, 3 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Fax : (852) 2827 8322
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.