Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India and etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1000 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing, Luxury & Retail, Energy Sector and more.
Business Development Executive - Digital Marketing (China Market)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832192
Employer Ref. LK161005-02
Our Client, a fast growing listed digital marketing company, is looking for a high caliber candidate who are familiar with the China digital market as the role of Business Development Executive (China Market).
- Create compelling, well-structured and innovative digital creative campaigns that’s align with the overall strategy;
- Synthesize and effectively communicate insights and creative idea with execution team;
- Develop concepts and proposals to illustrate creative ideas (pitch standard);
- Assist in preparing document to pitch clients e.g. marketing plan, schedule, budget etc.;
- Keep current with emerging digital technology, creative marketing strategies and social insights for internal and external training;
- Write creative proposal with impressive presentation skill and style.
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Advertising or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years of work experience in China digital marketing campaigns;
- A natural user of social media such as wechat, weibo;
- Very strong creative skills and like to think “outside box”;
- Entrepreneurial - this team is inventing every day and it takes tenacity, bravery and the ability to see the big opportunities to thrive;
- Intensely curious and ability to question conventional wisdom;
- Ability to handle multiple projects with competing priorities;
- Have working experience within the China market.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Business Development Executive
For any interested parties, please send your CV along with your expected and current salary to :
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You!