jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784358
Employer Ref. 3272050/001
An excellent opportunity for career development as a Business Development Executive in an International Law Firm
Our client is a highly reputable American International Law firm with three offices across the APAC region mainly focusing on aviation, energy, insurance and marine business. To cope with their ongoing business expansion and future company growth, they are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
- You will be responsible for managing the marketing activities of the region as well as developing marketing and business development strategies and programs to address the objectives of the firm.
- Working directly with lawyers, you will be in charge of ensuing accurate, timely and high-quality pitches and proposals for practice groups.
- You will oversee the quality and content of all print and Web-based marketing collateral.
- In collaboration with the Communication team, you will identify public and media relation opportunities to expand the Firm's reputation.
- You will also identify sponsorship opportunities and create original events to enhance the image of the Firm.
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field required
- At least 1 year of successful related experience in a law firm.
- You will have a track record of planning, research, analytics and problem-solving skills.
- You are also expected to possess strong writing, communications, presentation and interpersonal skills. Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must.
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic environment promoting excellence, integrity and intensity, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set. This is a unique opportunity for to step a strong foot in the legal industry!
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Fung on +852 3602 2492
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk